Wednesday 15 May 2013

FIRST YEAR ENGLISH - GUESS PAPER

GENERAL APPLICATION - TEN IN ONE 

The principal, 
Govt. College, 
A.B.C. (city)

Sir, 
     Most respectfully, it is stated that I am a bona fide student of your college. I humbly request you to grant me ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
      My prior academic records validate my diligence and dedication to studies. I will ever endeavour to uphold my exceptional performance in future. I will undoubtedly be obliged if you consider my application sympathetically. 
      Thank you in anticipation.
June 03, 2013
                                                                                                                                    Yours obediently, 
                                                                                                                                           X.Y.Z.
1. Application for Fee Concession
fee concession because my father's income is very small.
2. Application for Remission of Fine
remission of fine because my father's income is very small.
3. Application for Scholarship
scholarship because my father's income is very small. 
4. Application for Character Certificate
character certificate because I am to take admission in the university. 
5. Application for Re-admission
permission for re-admission
6. Application for Sick Leave
sick leave for one week because I am seriously ill. 
7. Application for Attending the Wedding Ceremony
leave for one week for attending the wedding ceremony of my elder sister. 
8. Application for College Leaving Certificate
college leaving certificate because my family has shifted to Islamabad. 
9. Application for Change of Subjects
permission to change my subjects because the present selected subjects are rather tough for me. 
10. Application for Apologizing Misconduct
pardon for my misbehaviour with one of my teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment